Team Hard. Stuff Wax Autobrite Direct – We were originally selling these for £60 as they’re a high grade wax. This last batch we have are damaged stock. The product is perfectly fine, it’s just the lids do not screw down securely. Each one has a plastic shield that goes over the wax to protect it from dust and grit.
Team HARD green (crisp apple scent). This wax is packed with high quality T1 carnauba ingredients to leave a glossy and protective finish. A combination of softer wax compounds make this HARD wax incredibly easy to use with great adhesion to painted surfaces whilst the HARDer wax ingredients ensure the finish is HARD to beat! Easy to apply and easy to buff.
• Ensure the panel is clean and dry before application
• Ideally apply a pre-wax paint cleanser for best adhesion and results
• Apply sparingly using a ‘Blendz foam wax applicator’
• Apply a thin layer of wax in tight circular motions, then in straight lines to ensure even coverage
• Allow to cure for around 10-15 minutes.
• Use a ‘Guv’Nor’ or ‘Mini Reaper’ buffing towel to buff away the cured wax (turning frequently)
• Use a QD such as Berry Blast to assist buffing if required.
• Leave the car for approx. 1-2 hours before applying additional layers
Durability: 4-5 Weeks (Single layer) 5-7 Weeks (Double layer)
Tub Size: 150ml
Applications per tub: 40-45 full cars (depending on vehicle size)