HARD. Mega Day
Team HARD. Racing are hosting our first mega day on Wednesday 26th May at Snetterton, Norwich with all 6 of our confirmed Kwik Fit Touring Car Championship drivers in attendance offering hotlaps around the 2.97 miles circuit, trust us, these guys will not be holding back!
Alongside our hotlaps we will have spaces for drivers with race cars to come along on a semi-exclusive test day with garage.
This is a great opportunity to meet your heroes and see first hands what they are capable of behind the wheel!
BTCC Hot Laps
We have assembled all six of our confirmed Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship drivers to bring you the best BTCC hot lap experience ever hosted!
Reigning champion Ash Sutton will be joined by fan favourites Aiden Moffat and Jack Goff with championship returnees Aron Taylor-Smith, Glynn Geddie and local hero Carl Boardley also attending to offer a series of hot laps for our customers.
The drivers will be using a host of current BTCC machinery. The championship winning Infiniti Q50 will be joined by the race winning Volkswagen CC‘s and Mercedes A-class to give you the thrill of a lifetime around the technical Snetterton 300 circuit.
Race Car Testing
The circuit will also be open to race cars for a semi-exclusive test day. Limited to just 20 spaces guarantees you a garage free of charge and ample clean air out on track to give you the best time of having an uninterrupted day to get the most out of your machines.
Additional drivers and passengers can be added to your booking for a small fee.
NOISE LIMIT: 108.00 dB(A) static
BTCC Hotlaps Overview
- Hotlaps with one of our 2021 Kwik Fit British Touring Car Championship drivers: Reigning champion Ashley Sutton, race winners Jack Goff, Aiden Moffat & Aron Taylor-Smith, world Hotrod champion Carl Boardley and British GT champion Glynn Geddie
- All day catering – Breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Meet the drivers and the team
- Exclusive signed t-shirt
- Signed photo with your favourite driver
Race Car Testday Overview
- Open pitlane format
- Track action from 9:00 – 13:00 & 14:00 – 17:30
- Garage included
- Race cars only!
- Noise limit: 108.00 dB(A) static