Team HARD. Racing Scholarship 2024
Take your place on the grid in 2024!
Our annual scholarship is back! With a twist…
Team HARD. Racing is offering you the opportunity to win a fully-funded drive in the 2024 British Endurance Championship (BEC) at the wheel of an NGTC Audi S3, become a BTCC development driver and join the team on a Cupra Leon BTCC test day. A prize fund that is worth over £150,000.
Having run our scholarship competition over the years to race in multiple championships, we have been lucky enough to discover real talent and determination from up-and-coming racing drivers. For the 2024 season, we are delighted to be launching our scholarship in the BEC for the second time.
This event will take place over the dates 28th November – 1st December at Blyton Park circuit in Gainsbrough.
With on-track driving assessments at the wheel of our race cars, each entrant will be assessed by our professional instructors. Other assessments include fitness and a media exercise to evaluate how well you represent in person and on camera. The top 10 entrants will then be invited to a final showdown at a later date that suits all.
RACE AN NGTC BRITISH TOURING CAR IN 2024!
The Team HARD. BEC Scholarship award will operate on an arrive and drive basis across all race weekends and test program, including the following:
• Championship and race entries
• Race fuel and tyres
• Test day entries, fuel, and tyres
• Audi S3 NGTC BTCC car hire
• Race weekend hospitality for guests across the season
• Team of mechanics and driver support
• In-house management, representation, and sponsorship introduction
The Team HARD. Racing Scholarship is open to anyone over the age of 16 with a senior race license*, or to anyone without a race license that holds a full UK driving license.
*If you currently hold a race license please call us to discuss your eligibility.
The top 3 scholars will be awarded for their performance;
• 1st place will receive a fully funded season in the 2024 British Endurance Championship driving an NGTC Audi S3, BTCC Development driver, test day in the BTCC Cupra Leon, the opportunity to obtain their Race Inter-Club License (if required), and a full 12-month management programme from Team HARD. Racing.
• 2nd place will be given the opportunity to obtain their Race Inter-Club license (if required) and test opportunity in the Audi S3 BTCC car.
• 3rd place will be given the opportunity to obtain their Race Inter-Club license (if required) and take part on a Team HARD. track day.
GT4 Supercup Entrant
GT Cup & BTCC Entrant
Multiple VW Cup Winner
Frequently Asked Questions
How Am I Assessed?
You will be assessed on your driving, fitness and media abilities.
The assessments are TBC.
A key note is that we look for potential and not nessessarily the fastest or fittest entrants.
When Does it Go Ahead?
The official dates for this season’s scholarship is 28,29,30th November and 1st December.
Am I Too Old?
Definitely not! Our 2020 winner was over 35 and is still with the team.
How Much is it?
The total cost of this programme is £700 split into a £250 deposit and £300 final payment + £150 mandatory insurance payment.
Where is this Held?
This event is held at Blyton Park, Gainsborough, United Kingdom.
How Many Days Am I Needed?
You will be required for one day. If you are selected for the final showdown you will be invited back for another day with us.
When Do I Need To Sign Up By?
Places are on a first come first serve basis and we have limited availability.
This is why we start with a deposit scheme so that you can secure your place without the financial commitment of the total amount straight away.
I liked that there was such a range of knowledge about motorsport from staff and instructors. The track time was awesome as expected but I also really enjoyed the media presentation and interview by the team.