Team HARD. Racing Scholarship 2023
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
Our annual scholarship is back! With a twist…
Team HARD. Racing is offering you the opportunity to win a fully-funded drive in the 2023 GT Cup at the wheel of a Porsche 911 GT3. A prize fund that is worth £150,000.
Having run our scholarship competition over the years to race in multiple championships, we have been lucky enough to discover real talent and determination from up-and-coming racing drivers. For the 2023 season, we are delighted to be launching our scholarship in the GT Cup for the second time.
The venue for this event is Blyton Park, Gainsborough and will be held over the 15th-18th November 2022 of which you will be required for one of those dates.
With on-track driving assessments at the wheel of our race cars, each entrant will be assessed by our professional instructors. Other assessments include fitness and a media exercise to evaluate how well you represent in person and on camera. The top 10 entrants will then be invited to a final showdown at a later date that suits all.
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
The Team HARD. GT Cup Scholarship award will operate on an arrive and drive basis across all race weekends and test program, including the following:
• Championship and race entries
• Race fuel and tyres
• Test day entries, fuel, and tyres
• Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car hire
• Race weekend hospitality for 20 guests across the season
• Team of mechanics and driver support
• In-house management, representation, and sponsorship introduction
The Team HARD. Racing Scholarship is open to anyone over the age of 16 with a senior race license*, or to anyone without a race license that holds a full UK driving license.
*If you currently hold a race license please call us to discuss your eligibility.
The top 3 scholars will be awarded for their performance;
• 1st place will receive a fully funded season in the 2023 GT Cup championship driving a Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car, the opportunity to obtain their Race Inter-Club License (if required), and a full 12-month management programme from Team HARD. Racing.
• 2nd place will be given the opportunity to obtain their Race Inter-Club license (if required) and a full test day in a Porsche 911 GT3 Cup car.
• 3rd place will be given the opportunity to obtain their Race Inter-Club license (if required) and take part on a Team HARD. track day.
Your name here
GT4 Supercup Entrant
GT Cup & BTCC Entrant
Multiple VW Cup Winner
Drive type: Rear-wheel drive
Displacement: 3.996 cm³
Performance: 375 kW (510 PS)
Weight: ca. 1,260 kg (2,778 lbs)
Length: 4,585 mm (180.51 inch)
Width (front axle): 1,920 mm (75.59 inch)
Width (rear axle): 1,902 mm (74.88 inch)
Wheelbase: 2,459 mm (96.81 inch)
Frequently Asked Questions
How Am I Assessed?
You will be assessed on your driving, fitness and media abilities.
The assessments are TBC.
A key note is that we look for potential and not nessessarily the fastest or fittest entrants.
When Does it Go Ahead?
The official dates for this seasons scholarships is the 15th-18th November 2022. You will be required for one of those dates.
Am I Too Old?
Definitely not! Our 2020 winner was over 35 and is still with the team.
Where is this Held?
This event is held at Blyton Park, Gainsborough, United Kingdom.
How Many Days Am I Needed?
You will be required for one day. If you are selected for the final showdown you will be invited back for another day with us.
When Do I Need To Sign Up By?
Places are on a first come first serve basis and we have limited availability.
This is why we start with a deposit scheme so that you can secure your place without the financial commitment of the total amount straight away.