CV We require an experienced sales manager with a passion for Motorsport to join our ever growing office team.
- Full-time (08:00-17:30 Mon-Fri)
- Salary: Competitive commensurate with experience + commission + additional weekend work available
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Start date: Immediately
Reporting to our General Manager/Managing Director, we are looking for the following:
• Effective time management and flexibility in working patterns needed
• Literate, numerate and proficient computer skills
• Full valid, UK driving licence
• You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well-presented
• Recognise how their behaviour and actions affect their performance with customers
• Demonstrates a flexible approach to work that is focused on “getting the job done”, self-motivated and enthusiastic
• Acts proactively to add value and follows up to ensure problems remain solved
• You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
• Can hit targets and constantly strives to “achieve more”
• You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team.
• You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
• You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
• You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
What will you be responsible for?
- Manage the companies online store including the companies eBay outlet page to achieve and exceed sales figures, profit targets, plans and budgets
- Have thorough knowledge of the complete product range including new technologies, and have knowledge of our competitors – vehicle care products, vehicle tuning, vehicle sales, merchandise sales
- Monitor departmental performance, ensure all departments are adhering to the sales process, and taking action as required
- When dealing directly with customers, anticipate customer needs, and do everything to meet and exceed them
- Communicate clearly, proactively and professionally to customers, management and colleagues alike and treat everyone with respect
- Manage ongoing and pending deals to ensure efficient and smooth running of sales procedure
- Marketing i.e photo’s/video’s of all products
- Prep all goods for delivery – Posting merchandise, valeting vehicles after sale
To apply for this role please email our team an up to date CV and covering letter or if you have any more questions get in touch.