Ginetta Junior Championship with Team HARD.
Race with Team HARD. in the 2022 Ginetta Junior Championship; one of the UK’s premier series offering teenage racers a competitive path into top-level motorsport.
The championship is hosted by TOCA and runs alongside all 10 British Touring Car Championship rounds. Each meeting is aired live on ITV4, viewed by millions at home and trackside.
The Ginetta Junior Championship is a fantastic step in the career of a young racing driver, as it has proven to be for Formula 1 ace Lando Norris.
Find out more about the Ginetta Junior Championship here.
Entries open to drivers aged 14 to 17 years of age.
Ginetta G40 Junior
- Sealed Ford 1.8 litre 4-cylinder Zetec
- Ginetta throttle body
- Restricted to 100bhp (MSA requirement)
- T45 tubular chassis and integral safety cage built to FIA standards
- FIA approved driver’s seat and harnesses
- ATL 45 litre FIA approved fuel cell
- Sealed Quaife 6-speed sequential gearbox
- Sealed Quaife ATB differential
- Rear wing
- 7″ x 15″ wheels
- Controlled Michelin road tyres
- Controlled one way damper
- Ginetta controlled AIM data logger
- Pneumatic air jacks
- Ballast tray
- Brake pressure sensor
- Steering angle sensor
2022 Season Calendar
Donington Park National: 23rd/24th April
Brands Hatch Indy: 14/15th May
Thruxton: 28/29th May
Croft: 25/26th June
Knockhill: 30th/31st July
Snetterton: 13/14 thAugust
Thruxton: 27/28th August
Silverstone National – 24/25th September
Brands Hatch GP: 8/9th October
20 minute qualifying
3 x 15 minute races
Team HARD. Racing debuted in 2019 Ginetta Junior Championship with drivers Ben Kasperczak and Frankie Taylor finishing 8th & 9th in the rookie class. For the 2022 season we are joined again by AJ Rock, after competing in his first season with us last year.
During the Ginetta Junior race season, Team HARD. drivers have the opportunity to offer VIP packages to sponsors and partners at race weekends.