You could win a fully funded drive for your son or daughter (must be aged 14-17) in the 2021 Junior Saloon Car Championship which includes everything from entries, testing and damage! We won the drivers championship in 2019 with young star Scott McIntyre.
A PROPER ARRIVE ‘nd’ DRIVE EXPERIENCE
1) Answer the Question
2) Select number of tickets
3) Checkout securely
4) Winner announced on Facebook You’ve got to be in it to win it!
FOR JUST £19.99 YOU COULD WIN A FULLY FUNDED DRIVE IN THE 2021 JSCC SERIES!
What is included?
Everything you need for your son/daughter to race including, clothing, car, race licence (if required), the thrills of racing in one of the most competitive series in the UK with one, if not the biggest team!
- ARDS test at an MSV circuit in the UK including the training pack from MSA to help you pass
- Full season of racing in the 2021 Junior Saloon Car Championship which consists of 9 events at circuits such as Brands Hatch, Silverstone and Croft
- All race entry fees
- Pre race test
- Race event
- Official qualifying session (usually 1x 25 minute session)
- All official races (usually two per weekend)
- Race fuel
- Tyres to cover the season
- All damage costs including consumables
- Breakfast & lunch on race days
The Junior Saloon Car Championship provides motorsport for young adults between 14 and 17 years with exciting close racing. The 2020 season proved to be very competitive yet again with performance very close between a number of the competitors. The racing has continued to be fairly contested although some mistakes are made as these younger drivers find their feet. The championship has taken on-board the Motorsport UK RACE ‘n’ RESPECT campaign where drivers, teams and supporters are asked to abide by a racing code. The code is based on strong values of respect, fair play, self-control, sincerity and good manners.
This is a great opportunity to get your son/daughter into the world of motorsport for a championship winning team for a fraction of the usual costs.